Approve members in online registration
Admin Level - Superuser
To approve members who have completed online Registration please follow these steps:
- Go to Org Tools > Registration Admin.
- Find the Registration with the members you would like to approve and click the Manage.
- This will take you to the registration overview from here you should see all registrants--the [R] in front of their name denotes returning members.
- If you haven't marked checks as paid you will need to do this first (assuming you've received their check payment) by clicking the red Pay link under their name, filling in the fields, and clicking Pay NOW.
- To Approve members and append to your database simply put an check mark next to the member(s) you wish to approve and click the Approve & Assign Member Group button.
- This will bring up Approval Menu you will need to fill in these Required Fields denoted by *
- Billing Group
- Sub Billing Group
- Member Group
- Location - Be sure to select an actual location if you are using Location in reg for payment method
- Send Username/Password Login Instruction Emails After Approval - Choose YES if it's a new member; generally not needed for returning members
- Always remember to Save Changes & Approve!
NOTE: Approving members does NOT automatically notify them that they've been approved. They may get the idea if you send them a username/password login instruction email, but if you want to explicitly notify them they've been approved you must do this manually. Check the box by their name, click Email, check Enable Tracking if you want a record of it in the Email Center, then compose your approval notice and click Email NOW.