Upgrade site: Enter contact info on home page
Admin Level - Webmaster
The home page now has a dedicated contact area.
- In the side menu, click Team Tools > Website Design.
- Click the Contact Us overlay.
- Either click + New Contact to add a location or click an existing location to edit it.
- Fill in the various fields.
- You may click Copy info from Team Profile to save time.
- Note you can change the label for each field section.
- If you fill in the Hours of operation, you can click the clock icon to
enter a text value, and To to select a range of days with
the same hours.
- Click Save.
- To add multiple locations, just click + New Contact and repeat steps 4-5.
- To hide certain fields, just click the SHOW slider by them to turn them off.
- Hover over a location for the following controls:
- / — Toggle show/hide location.
- — Delete location.
- — Drag and drop to rearrange locations.
- Click Save when finished.
Multiple locations will have clickable tabs above the contact info.
This completes your basic preparation. Let's learn some new CMS features.