Social Media: Add Twitter feed
Admin Level - Webmaster
GoMotion has a fantastic built-in tool called Social Feed that not only has a feed similar to Twitter, but also lets you post to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram all at once! Read how to set up Social Feed.
If you still want to add a Twitter feed to your website, follow these steps.
Step 1. Add Twitter feed to a page
- In the side menu click Website Design.
- If you want it on another page, click the page name in the site navigation.
- Click the Layout Section overlay in which you want to add the feed.
- Click Select component(s) to add.
- Click the Twitter Timeline checkbox and then click Select.
- If desired, drag and drop the Twitter Timeline component where you want it in the layout section.
- Click Save.
Step 2. Configure the Twitter component
- Hover over the area with the Twitter Timeline until the overlay appears and click it.
- Fill in your Twitter handle.
- If you leave the Width and Height blank, it will default to the width of the sub-section it is in and possibly a giant height, so you may need to play around with different values. If you enter a Width less than the sub-section width, it will center within it.
- Go with the default Light theme or select the Dark theme.
- Optionally change the Link Color and Language.
- Click Save.
Set up Social Feed
Add Social Feed post