How to Add a Countdown Timer to Your Site
Only Webmasters and above can do this.
1. Create your countdown timer.
- Try one of these sites:
https://countingdownto.com/ (has a watermark)
- Customize your timer as you see fit.
- Find the area or button to generate the HTML code.
- Select the code in the box and copy it (Ctrl+C in Windows, Command+C on a Mac, or right click and select Copy).
2. Embed the counter into your GoMotion site.
- If you want to put the timer on a user defined page,
- In the side menu click Org Resources > Manage Org Resources.
- Click the by the desired page.
- On the right, click the < > Source... button.
- If you want it on the home page,
- In the side menu click Website Design.
- Click the Main Text overlay (or add a Generic Component and click that).
- Put the cursor where you want the timer to appear and paste the code you copied above (Ctrl+V Windows, Command+V Mac, or right click and select Paste).
- If you want the timer centered, add
<p style="text-align: center">before the code and
</p>after the code (see example at the bottom of this article).
- Click Update.
- Click Save.
- You may need to refresh the page to see the timer.
If you add paragraph tags to center the text (step 4 above), it will look something like this:
<p style="text-align: center">