Website Editing: Translate site into another language
Admin Level - Webmaster
Google has a Website Translator you can add to any page on your SE Studio site. It has a language dropdown for visitors to select their desired language, which will looks like one of the following based on the Display mode you select.
Once they pick a language, it will translate everything on the page to that language.
Add this component to the first or second layout section at the top of the home page so that it will appear on all other pages.
- In the side menu click Website Design.
- Click the Layout Section overlay in which you want to add the feed.
- Click Select component(s) to add.
- Click the Google Translate checkbox and then click Select.
- If desired, drag and drop the Google Translate component where you want it in the layout section.
- Click Save.
- If you want to configure it, click the Google Translate overlay, make your changes, and click Save.