GoMotion Mobile Coach: Expert in 5 Minutes
Get up and running quickly in GoMotion Mobile in five minutes.
- Tap or Swipe right to access the Menu.
- Tap to expand the Menu.
- Long press and drag to rearrange Menu items.
Note: The top Menu item will be your home screen at login.
Filters & Sorting Views
- Tap top check box to Select All.
- Tap header check box to Select All in section.
- Tap individual check box to toggle a single selection.
- Next, tap an editing option that appears at the bottom.
- Tap Filter to set a new filter.
- Tap ADD NEW FILTER to add a new filter or to edit a filter.
- Default filters automatically include Active accounts.
- Add filter fields and status, then name the filter.
- Tap Save.
- An active filter shows Filter in blue.
Note: These filters will save across GoMotion from one mobile device to another as long as you use the same login. The filter you leave a page on is the filter you will return to.
- Tap to choose sort criteria.
- Tap the sort criteria.
- Tap Save.
Note: In most places in GoMotion your sorting selection will be saved.
Expand & Collapse
- Tap to collapse and expand all buckets.
- Tap a group header to collapse or expand the section.
Post to Feed
- Tap circle to add your photo to posts.
- Tap Share some fun... and start typing a message.
- To add photos or other attachments, tap in lower right, then tap attachment type.
- SCRAPBOOK: Allows you to create a collage of different attachments.
- PRACTICE: Select a practice, DONE.
- PHOTO: Either take a photo or select one or more photos, DONE.
- VIDEO: Either take a video or select one or more videos, DONE.
- VOICE NOTE: Tap the mic to record, speak an encouraging word, tap to stop, SAVE.
- Tap SHARE TO, then select sharing options.
- Member Group to tag select groups.
- Location to tag select locations.
- Public? will make the feed visible to the public at large on your GoMotion website.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to simultaneously publish the post to your team's social media accounts. You will need to enter login credentials the first time you select one.
- Tap POST when finished.
- Important: Tap in the top right corner of the Attendance screen to set preferences for IN/OUT and Count/Percentage.
- Tap at the top to bring up a list of groups.
- Tap a Group to take attendance for that group.
- Tap to adjust Date/Time and Notes.
- Tap IN or OUT to adjust a single person's attendance status or select multiple athletes to bulk change attendance status, message athletes or add notes.
- Tap the ADD person icon to add someone from another group.
- Tap SAVE when finished.
- Tap in the upper right.
- Use filters, duration, or sorting to adjust the view.
- Tap an athlete to view attendances.
- Tap a practice to break down or adjust practice attendance.
Note: Attendance histories for individual athletes can be found in Membership > Account/Members > Members > Tap a Swimmer > Attendance.
List of Job Signups
- Tap an upcoming Event/Meet. From there you can access Jobs, Start Times or People.
- Tap to create a new job or tap an existing Job Bucket to access the Job Detail.
- Tap Fill to fill the slot with an Account.
- Tap / to add a new volunteer time slot.
- Tap to check a volunteer in (green is checked in)
- Select an Account, Bucket, or All to bulk CHANGE, CHECK IN, MESSAGE or REMOVE the time slot.
Note: You can Edit or Delete this job at the top of the page.
- Easily manage volunteers by Account—tap People.
- Search or Scroll.
- Tap an Account.
- Tap to check a volunteer in (green is checked in).
- Tap MESSAGE to send an Email, SMS or Push notification.
Add an Invoice
- Tap an account to view newly created invoices and payments.
- Tap by NEW INVOICES, fill in the details, SAVE CHANGES. This will appear on next month's invoice.
Make an On-demand Payment
- Tap by RECENT PAYMENTS.
- Leave Payment Type as Receive to make a charge, or tap Refund to do that.
- Fill in the details.
- Tap POST PAYMENT. When the Method is Credit Card, it will immediately charge their card.
Note: Payments are applied to their balance as a whole, not specific items.