How to View SE Payments Transactions
You must have Financial Admin Full Access privileges to do this.
To view credit card transactions, go to SE Payments Transactions.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > SE Payments > SE Payments Transactions.
From here you have several tools at your disposal.
- Select a starting and ending date range. Default is the last 30 days.
- Filter by invoice Status (Succeeded, Failed, Pending) and Type
- Other — Auto payments made through monthly invoicing or payments that do not fit into the other categories
- OnDemand — Payments made on-demand by admins or users
- Registration — Payments made through the Competitive Registration system
- Fundraising — Fundraising donations
- Class — Payments made through the Classes system
- Monthly Fee — SE Payments usage fee
- Search for any term, from a name to an amount.
- Select which columns to view on the screen.
- Export the currently displayed data set to an Excel Spreadsheet. It always includes all columns.
- Click a column header to sort by that column. Click again to sort in descending order.
- Click anywhere in a row to view that transaction.
Apply to process credit cards
SE Payments Payouts