How to Add Text and Buttons to Slides
You must be a Webmaster to do this.
Example slide with text and button
- In the side menu click Website Design.
- Click the Photo Slideshow overlay.
- If desired, pick a different Slider Group.
- Click an existing slide or click + Add Slide.
- Enter your text and button content. Together, they comprise a content block. Here are the settings used in the example photo above.
- Horizontal Alignment, Width — When you set the Width to less than 100%, you can set the Horizontal Alignment of the content block to Left, Center, or Right.
- Vertical Alignment — Put the content block at the Top, Center, or Bottom of the photo.
- Background Color — Optionally choose a background color for the content block. We recommend setting the Width to less than 100% when you pick a color. When left blank, text is overlaid straight onto the image.
- Color — When you do not choose a color, it selects colors based on your chosen color scheme (found in General Settings).
- Action Button Text — Only shows up if you have picked a page or URL for the On Click Link to field.
- Custom Content — Enter content when you want precise sizing, fonts, and colors. Anything entered here will be displayed instead of the Primary, Secondary, and Action Button Text.
- When finished, click Save.
- Click Close.
- The slideshow will reload and you will see your changes.