How to Add/Edit an Org Resource Page
You must be a Webmaster to do this.
- In the side menu click Org Resources > Manage Org Resources.
- Click + New Page, or click the by an existing page.
- Fill in the fields.
- Show in Org Resources — When set to YES, a red R will show beside the page, indicating it will be listed under Org Resources > Resources for non-admins to view.
- Save this page as draft? — Hides the page from non-admins when set to YES. Set to NO to publish it.
- Non-Admin account that can Edit — Click to select non-admins whom you want to be able to edit the content of the page.
- When finished, click Save.
Add an Org Resource Page to a Custom Web Page
Org Resources Pages