Offline Attendance in GoMotion Mobile
When you do not have a cellular or wifi connection, you can still take attendance for existing classes and practices.
- Take attendance like normal.
- You will see a sync icon by the practice or class.
- When you regain a data connection, it will automatically sync and the icon will disappear.
- If the icon does not disappear automatically, tap it to manually activate syncing.
- If another admin also took attendance for the same class or practice, you will see any conflicts and have the opportunity to resolve them.
- You will not be able to add guest athletes to a class or practice while offline.
- You have up to three days to get back online and sync the data before it is lost.
- You will lose the data if you update the app before syncing.