How to Reconcile Bank Deposits with SE Payments
You must be a Superuser or Financial Admin - Full Access to do this.
The SE Payments Transactions Report filters payments based on the date/time the payment was initiated.
The SE Payments Payouts Report filters payments based on the date/time the payout was batched.
Credit card refunds are debited from the amount of the next deposit.
To reconcile a deposit on your bank statement with a payout in SE Payments Payouts,
- In the side menu, click Business Tools > SE Payments Payouts.
- Enter the date range where:
- "From" is two days prior to the deposit date.
- "To" is the date of the deposit.
- Click the payout that matches your bank deposit to open the Payout Detail and see all the transactions within it.
From the Payment Detail, you can:
- View the amount of the deposit.
- Review the totals for:
- Credit card transactions
- ACH Transactions
- View each transaction that made up this deposit.
- Export the deposit to Excel.
- Customize the columns to show information relevant to you.
The Chargeback Process & Refunding