How to Link Documents to Command Buttons
Only Webmasters and above can do this.
These steps show how to upload a document, such as a PDF, and then link it to a command button so that clicking it opens the document.
- In the side menu click Org Resources > Manage Team Resources.
- Hover any page in the list and click the .
- Click the link button.
- Click Browse Server.
- Navigate to the folder where you have a document or want to upload one.
- If you need to upload a document, click Upload, find and click the file, then click Open.
- Double click the desired document.
- In the URL field, select and copy all the text (Ctrl+C on Windows, Command+C on OS X).
- Click Cancel.
- Click OK to confirm you want to discard the changes.
- Close the editing window.
- Now follow the steps to add or edit a command button.
- In step 7 of either set of steps, you will paste the URL you copied in step 8 above into the On Click Link to field.
- For Open Link in, we recommend selecting New Window.