Social Media: Set up Social Feed
Admin Level - Webmaster
Social Feed is a powerful communication hub connected right to your club management platform that allows you to post to social media from both GoMotion and GoMotion Mobile.
Coaches and club admins can create and post news, content, pictures and even your Practice ScrapBooks to a private club social feed. This feed will be available privately in GoMotion Mobile and GoMotion to athletes and families or publicly on your club's home page. Helping you to become your club's brand manager.
You can make the Social Feed visible in two places on your website. Anything posted will automatically show up in the GoMotion Social Feed as well as in GoMotion Mobile.
It should already be visible on the home page, but if not, or if you want to add it to another page,
- In the side menu click Website Design.
- If you want it on another page, click the page name in the site navigation.
- Click the Layout Section overlay in which you want to add the feed.
- Click Select component(s) to add.
- Click the Social Feed checkbox and then click Select.
- If desired, drag and drop the Social Feed component where you want it in the layout section.
- Click Save.
- If you want to change the Social Feed header, click the Social Feed overlay, change it, and click Save.