Canceled/Hidden vs Suspended vs Waiting for Approval status
Admin Level - Super User
Best practice by GoMotion for your Members:
- Canceled/Hidden - Use this status when the athlete has left the team. It will maintain all of the member's times, and information, but the member will not show up in search unless filtered to.
- Suspended - If the athlete will be returning to the team, it's better to suspend the member. The member will not show up in search unless filtered to.
- Waiting for Approval - Use this status until the athlete has been registered. Once registered, approve the member to the team, and make their status active. They will not show up in search unless filtered to.
Best practice by GoMotion for your Accounts (REMEMBER only ACTIVE accounts can log in to Studio but all statuses can use the online registration system)
- Canceled/Hidden - Use this status when the Account and all athletes under this account have left the team. You cannot delete an account if they have any financial records on their account. If they do not but your billing system is ON, once they have gone through one monthly billing cycle, the system considered this account to have financial data.
- Suspended - Use this status when the Account will be returning to the team. They will not be viewable unless you set the filter to show this status.
- Waiting for Approval - Not suggested for accounts. If you are doing online registration at the start of your season, we suggest leaving the accounts as active and members as waiting for approval. However, brand new accounts who go through Online Registration will initially be created with this status until you approve them and set their status to active.