Copy / clone an Online Registration
Admin Level - Super User
Be sure to follow these steps exactly to clone your registration system. Failure to do so may open the previous registration by mistake.
- In the vertical side menu click System Admin > Registration Admin.
- Click the registration title.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes to a New Registration (Clone).
- Find this cloned registration. It will appear as CLONE - Reg Name.
- Click the cloned registration title and update any information to be current, including the Registration Title, Short Title, and dates.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Manage by the cloned registration (the title should now be your new one) to ensure there are no registrants in it.
- If you see no registrants, close the tab/window and proceed to step 8.
- If you DO see registrants, you likely clicked the incorrect Manage button. Make sure to click Manage by the registration you changed.
- If you are ready to activate the new registration, check the box by it and click Set as CURRENT.
If you do not see "Clone", do steps 1-3 again.